For our customer we are looking for a:
Design Engineer (m/w/d)
- Mechanical engineer Education (HTL)
- Mechanical design engineering experience, computer-assisted (3D) design know how
- Thorough knowledge of product applications, product design techniques and engineering standards, solid understanding of pump applications and types, in depth knowledge of hydraulic fundamentals and how to relate to pumps and pump systems.
- High level of motivation and individual in-iterative, sense of responsibility, honesty, accuracy, and objectivity -Make decisions around priorities, willingness to learn and develop
- The function holder has collaborative in-tripersonal skills, a high degree of flexibility and values Communication and involvement of other colleagues and culture, ability to motivate, openness
- Design Engineer for Siemens NX design tasks, Teamcenter (migration-, release processes)
- Preparation of information and technical support to product management, supply chain, sales- and order processing team in the implementation of new products. Realization of projects for standardized pumps -Design and develop new products for standardized pumps (global), engineering for specific products
- Cooperation with other departments (QM, Supply chain management, manufacturing,) for providing superior solutions during development Process -Develop detailed production drawings and manufacturing instructions as well as required calculations (e.9. FEM, cost, weight, .. ) for newly developed products for standard pumps
- Conceptual and detailed design of hydraulic pumps.
- 3D design of parts and assemblies.
- Collect information and analyze the market concerning requirements, standards, and similar products.
- Plan and specify product design validation and verification. -Implement design improvements due to cost reduction, quality issues, functional enhancement, or product customization to existing products.
- Full time job (38,5h/week) Monday-Friday
- We are legally obligated to quote the collective agreement minimum salary of gross € 3.093,91 / month for 38.5 hours for this position. However, we offer in any case a payment in line with the market depending on qualifications and professional experience!